Wednesday 29 August 2007

Office Lingo

So I get into the office, I might ping an email over to some chump. After a coffes from bucks and a sarnie from pret im ready to get involved. So i holla'd a client, obviously I smiled while I dialed. Had standard smallchat about the weekend that just slides off me like class of jodie marshs back (I didnt put capitals in her name as she is not worthy) and we arrange to grab a bite to eat after checking our calendars. Mondays are a piece of piss. So lunchtime is here and I cant decide between arrows and a bevvie in Spoons or aMccy D's. Either one should be cool. Back in the office and i check facebook before hammering out the calls in the afternoon until 5.30 when its hometime. Its a school night so just going to chill as the footie is on and its such a mission getting home when I've been out for a few beers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.