Tuesday 7 August 2007

Beyond Facebook


This is my first blog

Facebook has tired me, myspace is just like some desolate wasteland and I read in the paper about some fake apple blog that was funny and realised I can set up my own blog, great. Obviously as a £20K executive in some wanky compay I have looads of time and desire to succeed in my workplace but i thought between facebooking, ebaying, youtubing, milfhunting and ratemypooing id create a public venue to vent and possibly get my internet traced and get the heave-ho from the bigwigs because im too much of a coward and too lazy to write my letter of resignation. anyway, come back for daily (or weekly as fantasy football will be eating a lot of my time) updates on the life of a Young Professional.

Must say the absence of Tahoma font already pisses me off.

No comments: